SCP-527
rating: +784+x
Item#: 527
Level1
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
notice

flapper-up.png

SCP-527.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-527 is to be contained within a standard humanoid domicile at Site-19. No other containment procedures are necessary.

Description: SCP-527 is a male humanoid, 1.67m in height, which is biologically non-anomalous, with the exception of its head, which is that of a Puntius semifasciolatus, or gold barb fish.

SCP-527 displays no other anomalous qualities. The head of SCP-527 functions the same as the head of any other non-anomalous human. SCP-527 is capable of typical human speech. A tattoo reading "Mr. Fish, from Little Misters ® by Dr. Wondertainment" appears on the bottom of its left foot.

Discovery: SCP-527 was discovered in Boston by Foundation agents in 2002, and was moved to Site-19 in 2004.

Addendum 527.1: Initial Interview

[BEGIN LOG]

Dr. Baker: Thank you for your cooperation thus far, SCP-527. We're just using this interview as a way to gauge any potential anomalous behavior we might not expect.

SCP-527: Alright.

Dr. Baker: To begin, are you capable of breathing underwater?

SCP-527: No.

Dr. Baker: Are you capable of communicating with other fish, or with other sea-based lifeforms?

SCP-527: No.

Dr. Baker: I see. When did you first discover your condition? Were you by any chance attacked or bitten by a fish you did not recognize, or experience an encounter with a sea-based deity of some kind?

SCP-527: No.

Dr. Baker: Uh… well, then you've been like this since birth?

SCP-527: Yep.

Dr. Baker: I… alright. Do you know of any other anomalous traits you might exhibit?

SCP-527: Sure don't. Like I told the other guy, this is all it is. You're looking at it. Lie, Stripes, Hot, Sweetie, they got all the good stuff. I'm just the guy with a fish head.

Dr. Baker: Do you… have any idea why your creator might have fashioned you in this… way?

SCP-527: Fuck if I know.

[END LOG]

Addendum 527.2: Recovered Document

Note: When asked, SCP-527 was able to produce the following document.

[[div style="display: none"]]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License